Trekker Portable Toilet for Outdoor Use
Wrappon Trekker 3 is a water-free toilet that's won the prestigious Good Design Award.
An ideal solution for communicable disease centres and disaster relief sites, where access to proper sanitation, water and electricity are lacking. Its compact size and portability also makes it suitable for tower cranes, aircraft, and recreational vehicles.
- The automatic sealing mechanism removes the need for manual handling of human waste. Preserve the dignity of users and improve staff morale.
- The Trekker 3 weighs only 12kg and can be carried like a briefcase. Its compact shape allows for units to be stacked and stored easily.
- Ultra durable 5-layer film and coagulant are designed to prevent the spread of diseases by locking in smells and bacteria. This means that sealed waste can be disposed in a normal bin with bare hands, without worry of contamination.
- Test results show that bacteria and odour are eradicated and blocked for up to 4 weeks. This means that sealed waste can be cleared even at the end of the day, or as and when you choose.
Price include Consumables:
- Katameru Polymer Special Coagulant absorbs moisture from urine and human waste. (1 box)
- Film roll prevents smell and bacteria from escaping the wrapped film. Does not produce toxic gases when incinerated. (1 packet)
Options & Accessories
- Armrest Frame to help users sit and stand safely
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, feel free to contact us at +65 6250-2129 or email@example.com
How to use Trekker 3
Watch how the Trekker 3's predecessor is used in disaster relief
|Product Name||Wrappon Trekker 3|
|Dimensions||Assembled: 44W x 46D x 40H cm
Stored: 44W x 46D x 27H cm
|Weight||12 kg (Main Unit)
0.6 kg (AC Adapter)
Body and legs: Aluminium alloy
|Manufacturer||Nihon Safety Co., Ltd.|
|Power Supply||AC 100W, 50 or 60 Hz, or DC 12V|