Pushchair NEXTCORE Posture Correction
Maintaining good posture is crucial for our loved ones who spend long hours sitting on a wheelchair. Posture affects basic functions such as breathing, eating and drinking. If a person is slouching on the wheelchair or slanted to one side, his abdomen will be compressed and this can cause breathing discomfort. series of wheelchairs won the prestigious
Our series of Posture Support wheelchairs won the prestigious Good Design Award for its thoughtful design and customisable features. It is an ideal choice for those who need extra support and are looking for a perfectly comfortable experience.
- Tension-adjustable back rest to allow a perfect fit for different spine curvatures.
- Removable, height-adjustable arm rests (4 heights) and foot rests (7 heights).
- Depending on the user's foot/ankle position, the foot rest can be tilted for improved stability.
Compact and portable
- Strong and ultra lightweight due to high grade aluminium alloy structure. No need to struggle with a heavy and bulky wheelchair during transportation.
- Foldable back pipes for compact storage in car boot.
- Slim profile for easy manoeuvring in tight spaces. No need to worry about bumping into furniture/toilet doors.
Safe and Stable
- Parking brakes and drum brakes for secure braking and superior durability. Drum brakes are housed in a casing that prevents the accumulation of moisture and dust. This ensures smooth operation every single time.
- Nylon-vinyl cushions are removable and easy to clean.
- Adjustable parts are orange-tinted for high visibility. No more fiddling around to locate operational levers/user controls.
|Product Name||NEXTCORE Posture Correction Pushchair with Height-Adjustable Armrest and Footrest|
|Dimensions||Folded width: 28cm|
|Max. load||130 kg|
|Weight of Wheelchair||Size M: 15.6 kg Size L: 16.6 kg|
|Seat Width||Size M: 16-inch Size L: 18-inch|
|Manufacturer||Matsunaga Co. Ltd|
Cushion: Nylon and Vinyl (Easy to clean)
Front wheels: Solid rubber (Polyurethane)
Rear wheels: Solid rubber (Polymer)