Singing doll - Dream Child
This sweet little friend, Dream Child, is a robotic talking doll from Japan. She sings, says simple phrases, and provides comforting companionship to the elderly.
- Reacts to six sensors and time
- Eyelids blink during conversation
- Wakes up and goes to bed at the time you set
- Greets up to 8 family members in Japanese
- Sings 50 songs in Japanese (40 nursery rhymes and 10 original songs). Singaporean elderly have commented the songs are easy to follow due to their simple melodies. Language is definitely not a barrier!
- A great companion to have!
- Provides hours of fun, entertainment and comfort
- Portable and easy to hold and carry
- Stimulate the senses
- Popular among elderly in Japan
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, feel free to contact us at +65 6250-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product Name||"Yumenoko Neruru" Dream Child|
Dimensions (incl. box)
26.2W x 23.6D x 33.2H cm
|Weight||1 kg (including batteries)|
LR14 C Size batteries x 4 and CR2032 Coin-Type battery x 1 (sold separately)
20 hours of continuous usage,
1 month of 40 minutes' use daily.