Wheelchair Aluminum Lightweight Detachable for Heavy Usage AR-500
The AR-500 is a popular model for healthcare institutions. It wasÂ built forÂ heavy usage and long-term durability.Â
- Strong double cross-brace frame that prevents the wheelchair from wobbling even after many years of heavy usage.Â
- High-grade aluminum alloy that is lightweight and will not rust. Save on administrative cost of frequent maintenance and repairs.Â
- Back pipes can be folded for compact storage.
Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Swing-out and detachable footrest that prevents obstruction during transfer and allows the user to pedal with his feet.
- Drum Brakes in addition to parking brakes for extra secure braking when going down a slope. Brakes are housed in a protective casing which blocks out dust, dirt, and moisture. This ensures a firm and reliable braking system every single time.
- Seat is lightly padded for extra comfort. Removable for easy cleaning. MATSUNAGA always uses premium quality fabric to ensure that the seat does not fray/peel over time. Fraying is a common problem with lower grade fabric, and can cause cuts and abrasions on your loved one's fragile skin.
|Product Name||Matsunaga AR-500Â Wheelchair|
|Max. User weight||130Â kg|
|Weight of Wheelchair||17.6Â kg|
|Seat Width||Available in 16-inch (40cm) and 18-inch (46cm).|
|Manufacturer||Matsunaga Co. Ltd|
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, feel free to contact us at (65) 6250-2129Â or email@example.com