Tutti Assisted Bath Tub
At home, we wind down at the end of the day with a relaxing warm shower. However, this is no longer possible for many who are living in healthcare institutions. Bath times are short, rushed, and often lack privacy.Â
The Tutti Assisted Bath Tub aims to return the dignity of bath times to those with impaired mobilityÂ while reducing the burden of caregivers. It is sophisticated in design and easy to use. The tub fills in just 50 seconds so you don't need to waste any time on waiting.
- Secure bathing wheelchair increases manpower productivity
ThereÂ are 2 important features which ensure safety during shower and eases the burden on caregivers:
- Safety belts at the chest, waist and leg level Â ensure that the user is securely strapped while seated.
- The wheelchair tilts upwards to prevent the user from sliding down or getting up from the wheelchair on his own. This prevents falls from happening.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Foldable foot rest and swing-out arm rest
The foot rest can be folded and stored under the seat, while the arm rest swings to the side for easy transfer.
Â Â Â Â
- Spacious design for smooth docking
At 610mm wide, the entrance of the tub provides adequate space for smooth and secure docking.Â
- Customisable water levels
Depending on the user's height and preference,Â there are 3 water levels to choose from.Â
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, feel free to contact us Â at +65 6250-2129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Product Name||Tutti Assisted Bath Tub (Model HK-812-S)|
|Bathing Wheelchairs||Comes with one unit. Additional units available as optional accessories.Â|
External:Â 1830 x 960 x 1290 (H) mm
Internal:Â 1340 x 610 x 620 (D) mm
|Bath Tub Capacity||
190 liters (Fills/drains completely in 50 seconds)
|Water Tank Capacity||
|Hot Water Supply||
|Tank water preparation||
6 minutes 50 sec. (quick water supply mode)
1.0kVA (50Hz)/ 1.5kVA (60HZ)
|Weight of tub||270 kg|
|Max. load of shower wheelchair||100 kg|